Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Flights

I now have my plane tickets! (Well, not physically in my hand, but reserved electronically.) I will be leaving from San Francisco at 9am on February 12th and will be arriving in DC that evening. Our staging events don't start until 2pm on the 13th, so I will have some time to relax/explore/maybe even see some friends (here's to hoping). We all leave as a group on February 15th for the DR. Our plane leaves at 7am and it says on our schedule that we will check out of the hotel at 3am. HAHA. Way to start things out. I guess I'll be waking up at 2:55...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will totally hang out the night of the 12th. Also, I am coming to visit you in the DR (obviously)

nwasserm said...

Alissa, if you want some DC spots to hit near the Peace Corp headquarters: Sign of the Whale (M @ 18th), Raku (Q @ 19th) best asian tapas in DC, Luna Cafe (Conn @ N) good cheap eats, Buffalo Billiards (19th below Dupont), Brickskeller (22nd @ P)...

Enjoy DC!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for my little girl. And, I can't believe I am figuring out how to post a comment on a blog. ALissa, you are totally amazing!! (NO bias here)