Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Despedida



Tonight we had a dinner with the whole gang. There was my dad's famous caesar salad, an amazing lemon meringue pie, and other yummy food. It was great to see everyone one last time and having everyone in the same room made me think about all the wonderful people in my life, how much support I have, and how lucky I am. I had all my second parents, Noah and Alex, my cousin, and one of my oldest friends. I will miss everyone so much. And, of course, no celebration is complete without a song, a poem, and apparently a "pueblo prayer." I even saw a tear... Anyways, it is all feeling pretty real right now. I am getting so excited for my new adventure (but also thinking about what it means to be leaving home). Thank you to everyone who came tonight and to those of you who aren't nearby, I wish I could give you all hugs! T - 4 days and counting!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it certainly is getting real. It is so wonderful to see you so joyful and bright and full of anticipation.
love, mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Alissa--Have a safe trip and an amazing time! I am leaving for Paris tomorrow. When I get back, I look forawrd to catching up on your first impressions. Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Alissa- have an amazing start to this adventure! I can't wait to hear about how it unfolds. Love Lo

michael Bloom said...

Well, better late than never. You are gone now, and the adventure has begun. The meal was great, the company wonderful and the anticipation sublime. I trust you are having a great time and the information will be rolling in.

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam max dose per day - 30 mg diazepam erowid

Anonymous said...

purchase ativan ativan for alcohol shakes - ativan 4mg

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescription is ambien a narcotic - ambien cr 12.5 sale

Anonymous said...

alprazolam buy can xanax overdose be fatal - xanax bars 2mg buy

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan withdrawal migraine - ativan and xanax interaction

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg diazepam 2mg back pain - que es mas fuerte diazepam o lexatin

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam valium drug test detection time - diazepam valium grapefruit

Anonymous said...

order ativan online buy ativan online overnight - adivan hightech ag

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online no prescription xanax side effects urination - xanax amount to overdose

Anonymous said...

ativan pills legal buy ativan online - ativan lethal dose

Anonymous said...

order ativan ativan side effects copd - ativan dosage bluelight

Anonymous said...

order zolpidem ambien 10mg dose - buy ambien online reviews

Anonymous said...

buy soma online no prescription carisoprodol ibuprofen - carisoprodol meprobamate

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol somanabolic muscle maximizer legit - soma drug interactions ibuprofen

Anonymous said...

soma online soma drug cost - buy soma online us pharmacy